Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Done Commissioned Me Up Some Artwork!

A couple of months ago, I decided to treat myself and so I contacted Amanda Rohrssen, aka DarkwingPsycho, and asked her for an art commission. I had no real ideas so I threw a bunch of non-specifics at her: definitely Beth, maybe with Launchpad, something lightly romantic but not major... We agreed on a moment from HOAW, and Amanda produced a really sweet picture that is not actually *in* the fic, but is entirely in keeping with the LP/Beth relationship, and I went "EEEEE!" about fifty times over. ^_^

http://disneypsycho.deviantart.com/art/Launchpad-and-Beth-141804083

Amanda's main devART page has information on commissions. I paid $30 for this - it's $25 for a traditional media piece, plus an extra $5 for a second character. Totally worth every penny, and I think sometime in the future I'm gonna get another one. I am entirely out of the art game myself these days, it seems, but having beautiful artwork produced in this caliber more than makes up for it. :D

No comments: