Saturday, August 27, 2011

But ducks don't tweet...

So, I don't do Twitter, and I haven't really felt a need to. HOWEVER, today I realized I could set up a nice small account for this fic series and just use it for update announcements and things. I mean, I love having this blog and I think I make pretty decent use of it (Well, I mean to use it MORE than I do, but at least I use it); but it's hard to remember to check blogs if you don't have a "friends list" feed page, which not everyone is able to have, so a Twitter account could send out announcements when I've updated a fic or the blog or something else along those lines.

Then again, though, I'm not sure if it would just be overkill. After all I only have 7 people following this blog and I'm not sure how many people actually read the fics due to how time-consuming they are. So would it be worthwhile? I guess it couldn't *hurt* anyway...

I'd love comments/thoughts if anyone has them?

1 comment:

Angie said...

You could make a general twitter account for announcing your fic, plus anything else you'd like to share or discuss. It'd pull in people with different interests that way -- people who like your fics and art, or just wanna hear from you in general.