Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SECOND POST OMG YOU GUYS I DON'T EVEN

Tonight I like the capslock!

So ... I really need to use this space to make interesting posts. Since there is a small number of people reading this blog now, even infrequently, perhaps you could suggest a topic for me to write an entry about? Anything you'd like to have ruminations on?

Potential topics I've been wanting to write about, but have been uninspired on, include characterizations posts (I need to do one for Bushroot, among others), a potential profile post on Beth, and I have been considering doing a post on OCs/Mary Sues in general based on a discussion on deviantART...

Just a thought, and if I don't get any replies I'll... well probably not write anything, still *^_^* But I'll ruminate and try to come up with something! Man, it's hard to find the time to do all the stuff I wanna do. REAL LIFE. WHAT.

No comments: