Friday, December 17, 2010

Wikipedia, you've done it again!

Need a very small amount of information, just enough to fudge your way through something without actually researching it? That's why God invented Wikipedia!

Thank you, Wikipedia, for giving me the names of plant hormones that can induce growth. You even tossed in a known antagonist to one of them, which neatly answers a question I was going to have to address in the *next* chapter. Bless you!

...Now, if I actually needed to research something and know what I was talking about, Wikipedia would be more like a source to suggest real research sources. But for half-assed fudging my way through it, you betcha this is the way to go! :D

1 comment:

RosaPastel said...

Ah, the wonders of the web. And yay for a new chapter! I can't wait to read it :D