Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Double Post

Wow, I did it. I kinda didn't think I'd make it. But it's nearly midnight so #$&)$. Was it worth it, I don't know. I only got one review on the last chapter so I don't expect to get much on this one either (though what's keeping me going on this is that I want to make it at least to TWC4 since that's where things get "juicy" as it were; anyway point being reviews are gravy but I have an internal push, for now anyway, might burn out we'll see. Damn i'm tired)

Anyway, here is link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2460903/1/TWC_3_Forever_Young

I'll update AO3 tomorrow, right now too lazy/tired/screwyouguys,I'mgoinghome type stuff. BED and I mean it. (As if I won't probably waste another ten-fifteen minutes rechecking my email JUST IN CASE someone reviewed).

I'll just add that I'm at that stage of being tired/annoyed by the fact that I'm not in bed yet where everything angers me. Make a typo, and I'm like "I HATE YOU FINGERS! RAAHR! WHAT IF I THREW YOU IN THE TRASHCAN THEN WOULD YOU BE SORRY?!" ;)

No comments: