Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I listen to the Bee Gees while I write.

True confessions. I don't really like the Bee Gees but they are condusive to writing, for some reason. It's usually "How Deep Is Your Love" which actually has comparitively little falsetto - it's the falsetto that usually kills these things for me. Okay, that and the fact that all three of the Gibbs brothers are just really hard on the eyes, and yet you know they were getting more action...

Annnnnyway. Trying to finish up this chapter of TWC3 tonight. So of course I have to procrastinate and somehow I choose to procrastinate by writing about how much I wnat to finish up the chapter? Huh?

I will admit that I am frustrated by the pacing of this. I can't *quite* figure out how to end this scene (second to last in this chapter) and it's going on too long. Then I'm not fully sure where the next scene is going to go, I just know a couple of htings that will happen in it. Meanwhile it's nearly 11 pm, again, and I'm tired, and oh, RASPBERRIES. At least this evening I got to spend a little time with my hubby before cloistering myself to try to finish fanfiction. :P

There may or may not be a Bee Gees/Saturday Night Fever-inspired picture that will surface someday. I'm making no promises. It could be a thing of beauty or, perhaps, the exact opposite... time will tell.

No comments: