Friday, March 18, 2011

Love Comes Quickly

First: So sorry I have not replied to any of the replies I received on my other posts. At this point they're old enough that it probably won't happen, unless I find the time to make a new post specifically to answer. :P Sorry! But moving forward I'll try to be more reactive! I appreciated the responses anyway!

Second: WILL I FIND TIME TO WORK ON FIC OR WILL I KEEP PROCRASTINATING?

Third: A beautiful (is that the right word? no) song by the Pet Shop Boys which kind of thematically works to *one* of my fics... try and guess which. :D



I love the Pet Shop Boys. I also love people who parody the Pet Shop Boys. So for that reason and having nothing at all to do with fanfic or Darkwing Duck, here is a video from Flight of the Conchords.



"Counting out coins at the 7-11 from a quarter past six to a quarter to seven. The manager, Bevan, starts to abuse me: hey man, I just want some muesli."

No comments: