Thursday, March 10, 2011

Music Post!

I don't have much time lately since I'm usually either drawing or at work while I'm on the computer, buuuut I've been wanting to make a post with some music links.

I also need to reply to the comments I got on my last post but that'll come later. :)

Sadly this is a very limited Music Post, with only one song... Way back when I was working retail in the mall this song was on one of our store albums. I liked it and as one often does, tried to think of things to associate it to. I ended up sort of thinking that it fit for Beth, rather late in the series, as she begins to reconsider her love life. No - it's really not perfect - I'm not at a point where I'm radically changing her character.

It's just the statement "I am so different than before"; I take the song as someone contemplating if they'll fall in love again and find someone, and whether it will go well since they've changed and matured. Down the road, this applies to Beth. Ignore the visuals, I just went with the first Youtube video I found. ;D If nothing else - it's a pretty song. ^_^

No comments: