Friday, December 23, 2011

30 Days Meme day 7

Day 7 – Have you ever had a story change your opinion of a character?

I'm going to assume this means while writing and not while reading.

Ummm, not really, no. I guess, actually, there have been a couple of times that I've written a particular character and enjoyed it so much that I've become really fond of the character, but to be honest, I can't think of any particular examples. I sort of want to say Honker but I've liked him for ages, so I don't think that's right.

The only time I can recall that really happening in the recent past is with one of my own characters (Candy, Beth's older sister) and I'm not sure that counts. What happened was just that her character developed through the writing, and she developed into something different from what I thought she was. That's all. :)

No comments: